It was around the time our fraternal twin boys were about 2 years old when I really understood why people worked out for benefits that are more than just physical. The mental health benefits of exercise are critical during times of survival and just getting through the trials of life. When I lift weights, do cardio or go on a long distance run, it’s my time. I could choose to workout with people or choose to be completely in the zone. I have since completed numerous road races ranging from a 5k to half-marathons, Ragnar Trail Relay, as well as multiple sprint triathlons.
As a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, I am able to combine my love for fitness and mental health awareness work through my Own It Daily business.
I share the value fitness has not only on our physical health
but on our mental health too.
1 on 1 In-home Personal Training program: If you are committed to getting healthy and you want to see positive physical and mental changes. My style as a trainer is to help you feel confident when you exercise by teaching you appropriate form to keep you from injury. I have worked with clients who have a goal of weight loss to others who want to tone a certain area of their body to pregnant women and senior citizens.
I love it when clients start seeing positive results. Clients have told me that they begin to crave their daily workouts and find they are consistently in a better place mentally and in others aspects of their lives (sleep, nutrition, energy, and productivity) are positively affected.
Training with me should be as if you were working out with a friend but a friend who is going to push you more than you would push yourself. We can meet at your home within a 10-15 mile radius of 20165 or meet at my local community clubhouse. When the weather is consistently nicer and warmer, meeting at an outside location is an option too!
- 1:1 Personal Training Package Options – Each workout is customized to your goals. (60 minutes).
4 Sessions = $280 ($70 per session)
8 Sessions = $520 ($65 per session)
12 Sessions = $720 ($60 per session)
13+ Sessions = $55 session
- Boot Camp –This semi-weekly bootcamp is for everyone, not matter what your fitness level is. The workouts are new every time and range from body weight exercises, cardio, HIIT or using a wide variety of equipment like dumbbells, resistance bands, kettlebells, Bosu ball and more.
- Running Group – This group meets once a week. The workouts vary from intervals, speed workouts to a good long distance run. I will teach you appropriate pre and post workout stretches to assist a novice runner get to the finish line for their first 5k or 10k.
- Fitness Consultation – If you are overwhelmed with all the equipment and information about fitness and fitness equipment, let me help you make it seem less intense. This consultation will be about you, your goals and will incorporate the equipment you have access to. Upon completion of our consultation meeting, I will send a comprehensive personalized plan for you to follow to help you reach your fitness goals.
- 1 – 1 Hour Consultation: $125
- 3 – 1 hour Consultations: $330 ($110 per consul)
If you are ready to get started with any of these options, don’t delay and email me at Annie@OwnItDaily.com.