I would be honored to come speak to your non-profit, for-profit, faith-based group or wellness fair to share my story of hope to inspire the audience to realize a mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of.
Speaking topics range from:
- Being Me is the Only Way I Know How To Be: How to be true to yourself and the person you were made to be
- Motherhood and Having Bipolar
- The Struggle Is Real: Post Partum Depression
- My Faith: How it has helped me along this journey
- What I wish I had known about Mental Illness
- Mothering Multiples and Mental Illness
- The Endorphin High: How the sport of running mimics life
- My Toolbox: Sharing the various tools that have been successful for me on a daily basis to help manage my illness
- Getting By with a Little Help From My Friends: How my family and friends have supported me – what was helpful and what was not
Speaking engagement rates vary depending on location and audience size.
To inquire or schedule a guest speaking engagement, please email Annie@OwnItDaily.com and use the subject of “Guest Speaking.”